Monday, April 21, 2014

Opportunity for the summer!


Don't forget our Quilt show this weekend (see previous post)! I can't wait!!

Roschelle is asking for our help again this coming summer.


I want to repeat the challenge I gave quilters last summer.  I will bring in fat quarters and I want a 13" block returned in the Fall from each person who takes a fat quarter. They will need to supplement the fat quarter I give them with their own stash.
I also need UPC codes from Hobbs batting labels.  I would like a drive for Hobbs UPC codes from our members, many of whom use Hobbs. There will be a prize for anyone who can bring in the most UPC codes.

I will be bringing in the fat quarters at the May meeting. Roschelle sends quilts to various rescue groups that help senior animals. The groups than raffle or auction the quilts to have the money to take care of more  animals. Roschelle has been mentioned several times by ASQ (American Quilters Society) for her work.