Guild meetings 2018-2019
Please check About Us for Guild meeting information.
- September 11: Begin the new year. Business meeting and dues are due.
- October 9: Lavender Fleece with Laurie Ball-Gisch. Laurie is from Midland and will bring samples of her Icelandic wool and her
spinning wheel. Since many quilters also knit this will be a fun evening.
- November 13: Karen Duling - Trunk Show. Karen has received many "semi finalist" awards in AQS and Paducah quilt shows. Karen Duling Quilts
- December 11: Dinner Meeting
- January 8: Deb Ballard - Trunk show. Deb is from Midland and will amaze us with her quilts.
- February 12: Mickey Depre - "Quilts: Young and Old, Timid and Bold" Mickey Depre Quilts (canceled due to weather)
- March 12: Quilt Show workshop
- April 9: Tawni Young - Landscape Art
- May 14: Calling all guild members. Seeking guild members to give a 10 minute talk on their tips/helpful hints or their specialty on quilting. Quilt show awards.
- June 11: Banquet
Please check your newsletter for details.
- February 13, 2019: Mickey Depre - Beach Garden Party (canceled due to weather)
- April 10, 2019: Tawni Young - Landscape Art. "Back by popular demand" Tawni from Interquilten will lead us through the process of creating a wall hanging from minced pieces of fabric.