Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Final Meeting until September

We met for dinner a Shirlene's last night - our final meeting until September. Sit and Sews will continue, however, so we can still see some of our quilting buddies at those meetings. Think I see our president in this photo.
I am going to get myself in trouble if I try to name everyone! Don't forget what an old woman I am and it takes me time to put names with faces, all of which I recognize! So sorry, my quilting buddies! Just enjoy all the good looking gals and bright smiles! We also had some show and tell - this from the Cogs and Wheels class.
Our paper piecer extraordinaire shows the piece she has made for the Hoffman Challenge. Gorgeous.

Such nice, big smiles.
And here is the pretty gal who did such a good job heading up our quilt show.


Three more nice big smiles for our camera.
This one is entitled "Pretty in Pink".

This lady is holding the winning ticket for the door prize!

Waiting for dinner! What a nice group of women. Have a wonderful summer and we will see you in September - and will see some of you at the Sit and Sews each month! (Click to enlarge)