Thursday, January 1, 2015

Slow Stitching Movement

Just in case you don't know me very well, I am a bit of an information junkie. So I am going to share  "information" that I find on quilting/stitching/etc.

This is a new concept out there "Slow Stitching Movement". At least a new name, maybe not a completely new idea! Check out this link Slow Stitching Movement to get an idea of what they mean. A number of the designers are talking about this movement and it is interesting. They are talking about enjoying the process itself rather than hurrying to get to the finished product. They also mention frequently how being in the process helps creativity. It is taking me awhile to figure out exactly (not quite there!) they mean, but it is certainly interesting. Go ahead and check out the link and let me know what you think!