It's here - only 3 more sleeps to our Annual Quilt Show. Click above for more information...
- if you are helping Wednesday night be at the Carriage House at 4:30 to help set up the display panels
- drop your stuff off Thursday morning - should be open by 10 AM - your quilt entries and bazaar items need to all be delivered by Noon...
- be sure to price all your bazaar items and leave instructions about Sunday (1/2 price or not on your items for sale)
- breakdown and pick up of all your entries will be after 4PM on Sunday - we are usually done by 5PM so be sure to get there in time - if you are unable to pick up your items please make arrangements for someone to pick up for you
- if you are working a shift PLEASE park up by the Museum and leave parking spots by the Carriage House for our (many, many) visitors!
See you this weekend.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Reminder we are getting together this Tuesday, April 9th at 6:30 for our meeting. PLEASE TAKE NOTE - we really need your entries for the Quilt Show! Please come prepared to hand in or fill out entry forms so that Fran and her team can breathe a SIGH of relief. We know you've got lovely stuff to show off (we've been seeing it all year) so why not share it with the rest of the world!!!!! Look forward to seeing everyone.