Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you believe...

...this is the last week of January already! I don't know about you but I'm sure hoping the rest of 2010 does not go by as quickly...
Thought we would give you all a little "poke" to remind you of some upcoming deadlines (sigh, we all have them).


Don't forget to leave a comment this month - the more the better - and repeat offenders are welcome! If your name gets drawn at our February meeting you will win Carol's FABULOUS handmade prize.

I'm looking forward to getting my Secret Valentine next month to! Fifteen people signed up to participate in the exchange and it should be A LOT of fun - remember, it does not have to be anything fancy - but it MUST be something you made and incorporate a "heart".

Finally, the clock is ticking towards having your Storytime Challenge Quilt done - I've got mine figured out (in my head of course, but nothing started). All the instructions are on the right side of our blog. We will bring copies of the original handout to our next meeting as well for the rest of the slackers like me (LOL).

Enjoy these last days of the New Year - Cheers - Jewels